Friday 2 August 2013

Funding!

Money has been pretty tight in our household the last year or so, and I have been applying for funding from various sources, quite often with no success. A couple of weeks ago I was delighted to find out I had been successful with a SportsAid nomination made about 6 months ago, it is truly wonderful to be part of the SportsAid team.







In the same week I find I had been selected for the Lancashire Rising Star Fund! What a great week.






I am hugely grateful to both of these groups not just for the money but also for the interest that is being shown in climbing and I look forward to working with them over the next year.  It is the most enormous relief to be able to help contribute towards the costs of trips abroad, fuel for training and some coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment